Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sun, run, fun.

Reasons I love the long run:

1. There's no pressure; the pace is nice and easy.

2. It's all about the chat.

3. I'm actually happy to get up early knowing that soon I'll be running with friends.

4. I get the run done early and the rest of the day is ahead of me.

5. As the runs get longer, the feeling of accomplishment gets larger and more satisfying.

Bring on the long runs!!

L-R: Tegan, Madison, Cristal, Haven, Sonja, Laura and Carey.

Another beautiful day in Victoria! Today was a fun run and I was so pleased we all got to get out together. We ran the same route as last week (view here) and we completed it in one hour and two minutes. Today was the first time in a while that we've run without taking timed walk breaks and it was awesome to just get out and run.


Can't wait to do it all again next week, when we'll increase our run time by fifteen minutes. Until then, see you for the workout Wednesday/Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment