Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lotsa Moms!

Wow, wow, wow! What a day. Arrived at Frontrunners for the last Wednesday drop-in run and lo and behold, there were four Moms; Cristal, Devon, Norma Jean and Stef (please excuse me if I've misspelled your names). Turns out I have more interest in a Wednesday morning drop-in run than I originally thought...


We had a great run on a beautiful day and thank goodness my dear friend Brenda was running with us, since she was gracious enough to stay with Devon, Norma Jean and Stef, while I did my best to keep up with quick-as-a-bunny Cristal (she really is a very fast runner!). You can see our route here. I'm not exactly sure how long we ran today, but I'm guessing it was around forty-or-so-minutes, running seven-and-ones.


So based on the interest shown today, I'm looking to keep the Wednesday drop-in runs going, provided I can find a run leader to take it on. I will keep you all posted and will let you know ASAP.


I also realized that I completely forgot to post our run from last Friday (seriously, how do I make it through life with this brain??)! It was a fun seven-and-one run with Cristal and Brenda and you can view the route here. I can't believe I forgot to post it..!


Here are some photos from today; I promise to have more on-the-run shots again very soon (again, my brain):


Haven.


Tegan.


Madison, Haven and Sonja.



Just a reminder: please let me know if you have any questions about the Half-Marthon clinic. I've had a few questions about wanting to join but being away on vacation during the summer;  it is possible to do both! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment