Sunday, January 15, 2012

First run in the snow.


We ran our first long run of the new clinic this morning ...in the snow! Christy and I agreed that snow meant no strollers; the thought of a stroller slipping and sliding around on snowy roads and sidewalks made it a no-brainer.


The plus side was that the six Moms who ran this morning were kid-free! Many thanks to Adrianne's husband Andy for watching Sonja and Haven while I ran; they had far more fun with you and Finn then they would have had in the stroller anyhow.



And a HUGE Running Moms welcome to our Moms who have joined their first Running Moms Half-Marathon Clinic: Lisa, Renee, Michelle and Jennifer (who wasn't able to run with us this morning, but who was on my mind). So far we have nine Moms (including Christy and me) running the clinic and I expect that we may get a couple more.


Interested?? Check out our Run With Us! page and/or send me a message: sarajoyerickson@me.com It's not too late to join!



OK, I say this every time, I know, but I am super excited for this clinic. What a great group of people! See you all for the workout this week. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment