Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day run!



I totally intended to run our loop of Elk and Beaver lake while wearing my Santa hat (it is Christmas after all), but I lasted about twenty meters before ducking back to the car to change into my regular toque. That bouncing pompom would have driven me batty! 


So Christy suggested we get some staged shots of me running with the Santa hat and Cristal was nice enough to shoot them. I have to say that it does look pretty cute.


Thanks so much to Christy, Cristal and Nicole for running this morning; it was just the Christmas gift that I needed! Nicole was the true hero though; during the run she became nauseous with what was likely a mild case of food poisoning. I don't think I could have done it, so serious props.


We will definitely make this run an annual thing (sans the food poisoning), so make sure you join us; it's an amazing way to start your Christmas day!




No comments:

Post a Comment